- Provide clerical support
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Maintain historical Human Resource records
- Update Communication Boards
- Manage Service Award Program
- Review/Approve time cards bi-weekly for Payroll
- Assist with payroll processing
- Assist with PTO tracking
- Assist with processing of Purchase Orders
- Journal Entries
- Processing employee changes (Employee Information, deductions, etc.)
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
High School Diploma/GED required.
Some knowledge of FMLA, STD, WC and Unemployment, basic Accounting and Payroll processing knowledge/experience are required. Experience working within an HRIS; specifically Paychex is preferred, but not required.
Excellent organizational and planing skills. Strong customer service skills. Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position. Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills. Ability to work in a strong team oriented environment. Detail oriented. Highly developed sense of integrity and reliability. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbal and in writing.
May be assigned other miscellaneous duties as required.
Du-Co Ceramics Company proudly offers a competitive benefit package. This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm.
Job Type: Full-time