Du-Co Ceramics Company™ is a fully integrated technical ceramics manufacturer complete with a Ceramic Engineering Department, Tool and Die Facility, Development Labs, and Up-to-Date Quality Programs.
We can assist with the development of your part, to find an economical solution perfect for your needs.
Precision, Technical Ceramic Insulators
We produce ceramic parts in Steatite Ceramic, Cordierite Ceramic, Magnesium Oxide Ceramic, Alumina Ceramic, Mullite and Forsterite . Du-Co Ceramics Company’s processes are dry pressing, extrusion, secondary machining, glazing, and both centerless and flat grinding. We have the finest equipment, enabling us to produce high quality technical ceramics at competitive prices, in the quantities you may require. Du-Co offers its engineering abilities to help you with your design and material selection for your unique application.
Du-Co Ceramics Co. World Leader of Custom Manufactured Technical Ceramic Components and Insulators.
- Du-Co Ceramics Launches a New Metallized Product Line
- Du-Co’s FAMILY VIP TENT EVENT at Sprankle’s OCTOBERFEST 9/8, 9/9, 9/10
- Kona Ice for Du-Co Ceramics Employees
- Du-Co Ceramics Young Professional Award
- Please join with us as a company and celebrate as Thomas Arbanas the President of Du-Co celebrates 30 years with the company!